Seasons Avenue Hanoi Vietnam Condo by Capital Land
Enjoy 5% VVIP DISCOUNT for THIS MONTH ONLY!
Deferred Payment Scheme
2BR from S$16xk
3BR from S$23xk
Register Your Interest NOW!
SMS <SAH> <Name> <Email> to (+65) 83668799
for VVIP Price/Show Gallery Viewing/ More Info!
Seasons Avenue Hanoi Project Highlights
- By Renowned Developer – Capitaland
- Award Winning Project: Asia Pacific Property Awards 2016 & Vietnam Property Award 2016, BCA Greenmark Award,
- Tube/MRT Connectivity : Proximity to Ha Dong Metro Line; connecting to the old and New Central Business District. Bus Rapid Transit BRT system covering 22 stops to nearby vicinity
- Strategically Located at Hang Dong, near to new CBD Hanoi
- Surrounded by Amenities eg Big C Shopping Mall, CGV Cinema, Coopmart Supermarket, Hospitals and Schools
- Huge Capital Gain Upside Potential: Hanoi (Capital City of Vietnam ) Property is 20% cheaper compared to HCMC property. High potential to inches up to benchmark with HCMC rising property prices.
- Low Entry Price only from $160k
Seasons Avenue Hanoi Project Details
|Development Name:||Seasons Avenue|
|Address:||CT-09, Co Ngua, Mo Lao, New Urban Area, Mo Lao Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi, Vietnam|
|Tenure:|| Freehold for Vietmenes
50-years ownership for Foreigners (Renewable)
|Est. Completion Date:||Summer Suites Tower: 30 June 2018|
|Est. Site Area||~1.3 ha|
|No. of Floors:||4 towers, 40 – 41 floors|
|No. of Units:||1300 units|
|Architect||CapitaLand Real Estate Management (Vietnam) Ltd.& Surbana International Consultants|
|Developer:||CapitaLand-Hoang Thanh Investment Co., Ltd – Joint venture between CapitaLand and Hoang Thanh|
Seasons Avenue Hanoi Location Map
What’s Nearby Seasons Avenue Hanoi?
• At the border of Ha Dong district and the city’s new CBD. The project site located at Mo Lao NUA, 10km to old CBD and 4km to new CBD. It is served by well established road network. There are two main access to Mo Lao NUA: from Nguyen Trai Street and from Le Van Luong highway.
• Within 10 minute stroll, one can find Big C shopping mall, CGV cinema, Coopmart supermarket and 103 Military Hospital.
• Within close proximity (1 km) to educational establishments such as Hanoi University, Hanoi Architectural University.
• Leverage on the infrastructural development of Ha Dong district, scheduled for completion in late 2016
WHY HADONG District?
- Ha Dong is an a strong growth area, the South West gateway of Hanoi.
- The district is well supported by comprehensive and synchronized infrastructure development
- Cat Linh – Ha Dong metro line spans approximate distance of 14km, connecting the old and the new CBD
- Bus Rapid System complements the Metro line by covering smaller distance interval
WHY MO LAO New Urban Area?
- Mo Lao NUA is at the border of Ha Dong and the New CBD
- Convenient access to the New CBD (10 mins drive) but still retain its exclusivity and peacefulness
- Well equipped with amenities such as Big C Shopping Mall, CGV Cinema, Coopmart Supermarket, Hospitals and Schools
Seasons Avenue Hanoi Facilities
4 towers: Tower S1 (Spring), Tower S2 (Summer Suites),Tower S3 (Autumn), Tower S4 • No basement, only 4 base floors linked across all 4 towers
• Over 60 iconic features and facilities, which are designed with four – season theme mostly located on ground floor, Level 5 – podium garden deck and the Rooftop of Tower S4.
Some highlights are as follows: – Signature infinity swimming pool with Wading Fun Pool, Elevated Pool Lounges, Floating Lounges, Lounge Sun Beds, Jewel Box, Jacuzzi Sunbathing
– Indoor swimming pool – Extraordinary 400m2 double volume Gym comes with botanic concept and huge timber feature trees – Calories Burning Steps covering five floors
– Elderly Fitness Corner – Clubhouse and classrooms for doing exercises such as yoga, pilate, zumba, dancing, ballet.
– Evergreen garden, Stream Garden, Zen Garden, Indoor Green house.
– Picnic Lawn – BBQ Oasis – Roof top observation deck – Kindergarten – Kid’s mini water Park – Kids F1 racing track – Double Volume Kid Amaze
Why Invest in Hanoi Vietnam?
- Capital City of Vietnam
- High GDP Growth ~9% per annum
- Property Price so much Cheaper than HCMC! = Huge Potential Upside for Investors in Capital City of Vietnam = Lower Entry Point + Profit in Future as it inches up to benchmark with HCMC rising property prices!
Why Invest in Seasons Avenue Hanoi?
- Ha Dong District attracts Buyers by its Location + Affordable Prices = Larger Access to Secondary Markets because of Affordability!
- Ha Dong District well supported by Comprehensive & Synchronised Infrastructure Development! = Plans in Place to Make this District to a Thriving & Growing District= Adds Value to Investors’ Property to it Growing Well Establishments!
- Current Rental Yield 4% to 5% per year with 2 Bedroom fetching up to USD 900 per month! = Earn Passive Income + Make Your Money Work Harder for You!
- Owner Occupied 77% vs 23% Tenanted for CapitaLand Hanoi Property = Strong Domestic Market = Safe Entry & Exit for Investors!
- Foreign Tenants make up to 60%, mostly Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Singaporeans & Westerners! = Strong Tenant Market & Mix because of Hanoi’s Emerging Economy owning to Businesses tapping on Opportunities!
- Surrounded with Amenities eg Big C Shopping Mall, CGV Cinema, Coopmart Supermarket, Hospitals and Schools = Well Established Area to Start Up Families = High Demand for Such Accessibility!
- 1.5km away from Metro Line = Interconnected with residents who travel to work at Old & New CBD with Superb Convenience
- Wide Array of 60 modern and unique facilities = Easier to Rent/Sell because tenants/buyers seek out better lifestyle and value out from their renting/buying dollar!
- Quality of Project is Top Notch, with many innovative facilities – very rare in Hanoi! = Very Suitable for Upcoming and Growing Population especially “Viet Kieus” segment which are used to modern living lifestyle! = High Demand for Quality Project like Seasons Avenue!
- Award Winning Project : BCA Greenmark, Asia Pacific Property Awards 2016 & Vietnam Property Award 2016 = Talk of the Town Project, Everybody Knows!
- International Singapore Reputable Developer CapitaLand, 40% owned by Singapore Government + more than 20 years of experience in Vietnam = Invest with Confidence with Temasek’s Due Diligence & Experience in Vietnam Markets!
Seasons Avenue Hanoi Views
Seasons Avenue Hanoi Fly Through Video
Seasons Avenue Hanoi Developer
CapitaLand is one of Asia’s largest real estate companies. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, the company’s businesses in real estate and real estate fund management are focused on its core markets of Singapore and China
The company’s diversified real estate portfolio primarily includes integrated developments, shopping malls, serviced residences, offices and homes. The company also has one of the largest real estate fund management businesses with assets located in Asia. CapitaLand leverages its significant asset base, real estate domain knowledge, product design and development capabilities, active capital management strategies and extensive market network to develop real estate products and services.
CapitaLand’s listed real estate investment trusts are:
- Ascott Residence Trust – World’s first pan-Asian serviced residence real estate investment trust (REIT)
- CapitaCommercial Trust – Singapore’s first listed commercial REIT
- CapitaMall Trust – Singapore’s first listed REIT
- CapitaMalls Malaysia Trust – Largest “pure-play” shopping mall REIT in Malaysia
- CapitaRetail China Trust – Singapore’s first “pure-play” China retail REIT
Vietnam is one of CapitaLand’s key markets in Asia. The real estate market in Vietnam is supported by the country’s strong economic growth, rapid urbanisation and a young and growing population. CapitaLand is committed to being a long-term real estate developer in the country.
CapitaLand Group’s current presence in Vietnam is in the four major cities – Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Hai Phong and Danang, in the residential and serviced residences sectors. In the residential sector, CapitaLand has a portfolio of close to 6,000 quality homes across six residential projects in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. In the serviced residence sector, its wholly-owned serviced residence business unit, The Ascott Limited, has a portfolio of more than 1,800 apartment units in 12 properties across the four major cities, making it the largest international serviced residence owner-operator in the country.
CapitaLand will continue to contribute to the Vietnamese economy by hiring and nurturing a strong local team, exchanging knowledge and skills with local partners and contributing to the local communities’ underprivileged children and environment through corporate social responsibility efforts.
Hoang Thanh Investment and Infrastructure Development Joint Stock Company is a company specialized in investment, construction, trading and developing real estate projects such as new urban area, recreation area, hotels, restaurant – Investment, construction, trading and develop infrastructure to develop Office Building, Commercial, and service apartments.
Seasons Avenue Hanoi Payment Schedule
- Booking Now with just S$2,000!
- within 7 days of Deposit : 10%
- Sign SPA 30 October 2017 : 30%
- Handover 30 June 2018 : 55% & 2% Maintenance Fees
- Pink Book : 5%
- * Each payment subject to 10% VAT
VVIP DISCOUNT for Limited Period
Register Your Interest NOW!
SMS <SAW> <Name> <Email> to (+65) 83668799
for E-Brochure/ VVIP Price/Show Gallery Viewing/ More info!
Register now for :
- Seasons Avenue Hanoi VVIP Booking & Discounts
- Seasons Avenue Hanoi VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
- Seasons Avenue Hanoi Updated Information
- Seasons Avenue Hanoi Floor Plans
- Seasons Avenue Hanoi Price list / Pricing
- Seasons Avenue Hanoi Location Map